A young Houston college student was charged with possession with intent to deliver more than 400 grams of methamphetamine in Harris County. The penalty was up to life in prison. Michael Lamson was able to secure a 6 year deferred adjudication probation. This will allow this young man the opportunity to complete his education and go on with his life without prison or a record.
Young professional in Harris County faced up to 10 years in prison for possession of methamphetamine. Michael Lamson was able to get a no bill from the grand jury and the case was dismissed. The entire criminal record was expunged shortly there after by Michael Lamson.
Getting a good criminal defense lawyer can make a big difference in the result of your case.
- Not Guilty – White collar felony theft
- Hung Jury, with dismissal – Sexual abuse
- Not Guilty – Felony theft
- Directed Verdict of Acquittal – Possession of cocaine
- Dismissed – Possession of Psilocybin
- Evidentiary suppression and dismissal – Vehicular manslaughter
- Dismissed – Possession of cocaine